Cook and Chill Operations Combined – Labor and Risk of Product Contamination Reduced
Maximum utilization of existing floor space.
Complete documentation and control throughout cooking and chilling process.
Choice of Heat Sources
- Direct Gas-Fired Heat – Thermal Oil Heat
- Steam Coil Heat – Indirect Gas-Faired Heat Exchanger
- Electric Heating – Steam Direct Injection Heating
Choice of Cooling Sources
- Ammonia, Freon, Glycol
- Designed for Any Type of Product Carrier
- Truck, Trees, Cages, Racks
- All Stainless-Steel Construction
- Water Shower System with Water Mizer
- ALKAR Flex Control System
- Automated, Clean-in-Place System
- Liquid Smoke or Smoke Generators